Ferromex is made from stabilised iron salts, it is rain fast once dry minimising the risk of foot travel and unwanted sward marking.
Liquid moss killer for control of all types of moss on lawns and grassed surfaces. 20-litres giving a coverage of over 1300 square metres.
As a stabilised non-oxidising liquid moss killer, Ferromex is very safe in use with a low scorch potential. It will remove even the heaviest moss within 7-10 days and will also help to promote quick sward regrowth. It is easy to mix and apply even in hard water areas.
To achieve long term control, the treatment of Ferromex should be supplemented with other measures to improve soil fertility, drainage, aeration and/or reduction of shade as appropriate.
Ferromex Moss Killer Concentrate can be applied through any type of sprayer. Thorough wetting of the moss is essential.
- Fully licence approved moss killer
- Convenient liquid gives excellent control of all types of moss and algae
- Easy to mix and apply
- Rainfast when dry
- Low scorch potential
- Cost-effective moss control
- Mow grass 3 days prior to application
- Do not cut grass until 4 days after treating
- Spray when conditions are calm & dry
- Remember to rake out dead moss from turf 7-14 days after treatment
- Avoid drift onto neighbouring plants
- May discolour paving/concrete so rinse any spills immediately
- Do not walk on treated areas until dry, when dried Ferromex is fixed to prevent the solution travelling.
Use in conjunction with Gocha 1L to eradicate both moss & pests.
If you are looking for a moss & weed killer, we recommend New-Way Weed Spray.
Always use Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Ferromex Moss Killer.