Gro-Sure Multi-Purpose Lawn Seed is a blend of quality, hard wearing seed varieties. It is ideal for starting a new lawn, over-seeding worn grass or also filling in bare patches. This specially blended seed mix is great for all lawn soil types and will provide beautiful results. The seed treatment will also help to deter away birds.
- Ideal for new lawns as well as overseeding
- Seed varieties that establishes strong root networks
- Maintains colour all season long
- Seed treatment to help deter birds from feeding
Gro-Sure® Multi-Purpose Lawn Seed is treated to significantly improve germination and for quicker establishment.
- New and improved seed blends
- Our range is colour matched
- Fine grass blades for a beautiful, lush lawn
- Our lawn seed will grow on any soil type
- Your lawn will have a high disease tolerance
What to Expect
In good conditions blades of grass can usually be seen within 3 weeks, however if the conditions are unfavourable this may take considerably longer.
When to Use
Lawn seed may be sown from March to October. Ideally sow during March to May or September to October.
Lawn seed grows best when the soil temperature is consistently around 10—18°C. If conditions stray out of this range, time and rate of germination can be negatively impacted.
Where to Use
Existing lawns – to over-seed
Bare soil – to establish new lawns
Patches -for repairs