Icade is a soluble concentrate selective herbicide which can only be used in non-crop situations such as motorway and railway embankments, roadsides and industrial areas (excluding airfields).
Icade is very effective against weeds such as Japanese knotweed, Himalayan balsam, buddleia, hogweed and bramble. It’s selective action means it will not harm wanted grasses.
- Soluble concentrate selective herbicide for the control of weeds (such as Japanese knotweed, Himalayan balsam, buddleia and bramble) in non-crop situations.
- Virtually no odour.
- Very low amounts of active ingredient but still effective.
- High levels of grass safety.
- Wide spectrum of weeds controlled – especially tough and invasive weeds.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Wide application window – from March to the end of October.
- Season-long control of many weeds.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Icade.