Praxys is a new selective, systemic herbicide for amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland.
A mixture of three modern active ingredients (clopyralid, fluroxypyr and florasulam), Praxys provides outstanding control on many troublesome broad-leaved weeds including clover, daisy and thistle.
Praxys is rapidly absorbed into the plant and travels through the whole plant- right down to the root.
Praxys is one of the most powerful, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive options on the market today. It has an extremely low does rate that gives a low environmental loading of active ingredients – meaning the lowest packaging waste, lowest storage and lowest carriage costs of any product.
Praxys is excellent on most lawn weeds such as bird’s foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat’s-ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover & thistle.
Praxys is also rainfast in only 1 hour, it is convenient for unpredictable weather.
- Selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide.
- Contains three modern, powerful active ingredients.
- Travels through the entire plant- kills right down to the root.
- Cost effective and environmentally sensitive.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Praxys.