ProShield is a long-lasting non-selective herbicide for the control of a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds and grasses. This post-emergence weed killer is ideal for use on permeable surfaces such as soil, gravel, hardcore ect.
Containing a powerful mixture of glyphosate and diflufenican, ProShield is absorbed by the leaves and is translocated around the plant. After post-emergence application this herbicide becomes mobile in the soil providing pre-emergence weed control simultaneously. It can be applied at any time, providing weeds are actively growing, although better results are obtained when used on smaller weeds.
One application gives rapid knockdown plus an added chemical barrier that prevents re-growth for up to 6 months.
- Long-lasting non-selective herbicide offering effective control over a wide range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Can be used on gravel and soft surfaces.
- Once applied post-emergence this herbicide also provides pre-emergence cover.
- Non-hazardous/non-irritant for the operator.
- Contains highly effective, proven new chemistry.
- Fast acting due to the synergistic effect of two potent active ingredients.
- Rainfast within 1 hour.
Always use Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Proshield.