Rosate 360 TF contains 360 g/l glyphosate which moves systemically within the plant to give highly effective control of unwanted vegetation during phases of active plant growth. Rosate 360 TF is absorbed by the weed foliage and translocated to the growing points in the roots and to the underground rhizomes/stolons of perennial weeds.
Best results are obtained from applications made under good growing conditions (adequate soil moisture and warm/humid conditions), when the weeds are actively growing and at the recommended growth stages for treatment.
After application, glyphosate is strongly adsorbed onto the soil particles and becomes practically immobilized within the soil. As a result, Rosate 360 TF has no further herbicidal activity and it is subsequently broken down by microbial activity. New crops can be sown or planted at very short intervals after application.
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Non-hazardous formulation.
- Can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Quality glyphosate formulation.
- Includes: Edible & non-edible crops (destruction)
- Hard surfaces
- Land immediately adjacent to aquatic areas
- Natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation
- Permeable surfaces overlying soil
Rosate 360 TF is ideal for contract spraying or management of large areas. Due to it’s systemic action, glyphosate herbicides provide effective control of unwanted vegetation as the active substance moves into the roots, preventing treated plants from re-growing.
Looking for a larger pack size? We recommend Glyfer.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Rosate 360 TF.