Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is a patented potassium salt formulation containing 480 g/L glyphosate and a unique blend of two surfactants.
The optimised blend of surfactants delivers highly efficient activity at the leaf surface and a synergistic improvement in glyphosate uptake and overall performance.
Roundup Pro Vantage 480 holds the highest level of technical specification which means many of the vital stewardship aspects (such as aquatic approval and a non-hazardous label) are addressed.
Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is suitable for a number of applications including weeds which are in or around water, tough invasive weeds & general perennial weeds.
- Rainfast in 1 hour for annual weeds and 4 hours for perennial weeds.
- Clean label as defined by COSHH.
- Formulated to reduce drift.
- Can be used on areas of grassland, all edible and non-edible crops, enclosed or open waters, land adjacent to aquatic areas, forests and amenity vegetation.
- Easy pour container.
- Suitable in hard water without a water softener.
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate which kills the weed by blocking the plant’s enzyme system. As the enzymes present in plants are not the same in humans, animals, birds or fish,
- Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is safe for everything apart from the green plants it targets.
- High load of glyphosate & reduced application rate, which in turn, reduces waste and transportation!
- Under Best Practice there is a low risk for the development of weed resistance to Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
Looking for a faster-acting alternative? We recommend Diamond 5L.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Roundup Pro Vantage 480.