Roundup ProActive is a glyphosate herbicide recommended for the total control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and along fences and walls.
It is ideal for cleaning up weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, for total weed control on industrial sites and for aquatic weed control. Roundup ProActive is one of the few products which is safe to use in or around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites.
RoundUp ProActive uses improved adjuvants to improve performance and plant up-take. It has also been designed to be a very safe product to use and has a non-hazardous label.
- Total herbicide provides complete control of a vast range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Unique Bi-active formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant.
- Hazard free label – safer for the operator, public and pets.
- Superior long-term control of difficult perennial weeds.
- Biodegrades in soil and water and has excellent rain fastness.
- Highest levels of performance and safety.
- Preferred under COSHH.
- Annual Weeds
- Block Paving Weeds
- Bracken, Brambles
- Broad-leaved Dock
- Couch Grass
- Fat Hen
- Floating Weeds
- Garden Weeds
- General Weeds
- Giant Hogweed
- Gorse, Grasses
- Ground Elder
- Hairy Bittercress
- Himalayan Balsam
- Japanese Knotweed
- Kills Everything (Except Mare’s Tail)
- Meadow Grass
- Pavement Weeds
- Perennial Weeds
- Ribwort Plantain
- Shepherds purse
- Soft Rush
- Tough Woody Weeds
- Tree Stump
Looking for a faster acting weed killer that also kills horsetail weed? We recommend Diamond 5L.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using RoundUp ProActive.