Sapphire® is a brand new product developed specifically for those requiring an outdoor cleaner which covers larger areas. Sapphire® will cover up to 4 times the area of various other brands. This is due partly to the strength of Sapphire®, but also due to its special surfactant system which allow the active ingredients to penetrate quicker and deeper than other brands.
Sapphire® is an easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then continues to prevent re-growth. This biocide is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant and is ideal for cleaning hard surface areas including concrete, roofs, patios, wood, tennis courts, glass, plastic and block paving.
It is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed. It is also safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and contains no bleach or acids.
– Covers up to 4 times the area of similar products.
– Effectively treats and prevents mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces.
– Works on contact with the target.
– Can be applied as a spray or by brush or mop.
– Continues to work for 5-7 days after application. Effects typically shown after 2-4 days.