Thomas Elliott Autumn:Winter Fertiliser (5-5-10+2Fe) 25KG
£44.34 Inc VAT
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Pack size: 25KG
Application rate: 35g/m2
- Autumn & Winter fertiliser that will help create a denser sward, increase tillering, increase root development, increase resistance to stress etc, encourages steady growth, improve root development etc.
- Also includes Iron that is a rapid green-up, hardens turf against diseases and blackens moss
- Releases nutrients over a 4-6 week period
- High quality, slow release mini-granular fertiliser
- Dust free, uniform 1.5-3mm homogeneous mini granules
- Consistent & dependable performance
- Ideal for easy & accurate application
- Soluble nutrient sources produce quick green-up