Reactor is a low cost spraying water conditioner containing a reliable and effective water softener, a sequestering agent to isolate cationic contaminants, buffering agents to improve tank mix compatibility and complexed acidifiers to reduce pH and guard against pesticide hydrolysis.
Pack size: 10L
Active ingredients: Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N) :140 g/L & Sulphur Trioxide (S) : 825g/L
Application rate: 2.5 -10L/ha
Sulfastim is an aqueous sulphur solution containing a pair of unique plant bio stimulants designed to act together to promote the plant’s own natural auxin activity by both increasing production of auxin hormone and reducing natural loss of hormone activity. This leads to a natural stimulation in growth and yield production.
Pack size: 1L
Active Ingredients: Paraffinic oil 730 g/L, Alchohol ethoxylate < 5%, Ethane 1, 2, Diol < 5%, Block copolymer (sticking agent) 25% approx.
Application rate: Autumn/winter use: 0.2 L/ha/Spring use: 0.3 to 0.4L/ha.
Anchor is an adjuvant which is designed to improve the retention of fertilisers and pesticides in the upper soil layer.
It reduces migration of sprayed materials under high rain fall, and enhances their availability under dry soil conditions. Anchor can be used with all soil applied liquid fertilisers and herbicides.
Anchor is a combination of highly refined paraffinic hydrocarbons, low environmental impact emulsifiers and block co-polymers.
- Anchors facilitates penetration into the upper soil surface evenly and effectively.
- Crop safetening effect – keeping the herbicide in the upper part of the soil profile where it cannot damage the crop seedling roots,
- Many spray applications rely on the even and persistent soil residual effects of nutrients and other products.
- Often rain will leach these materials deeper into the soil reducing efficacy.
- Anchor produces even deposition penetrating the soil surface quickly to reduce losses due to volatilisation or photo-degradation and slows losses from flushing deeper.
- Fixes the fertilisers and herbicides in the top 3cm of the soil, which is where they will be most active.
- Anchor has been shown to also be effective under very dry conditions.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Reactor, Sulfastim or Anchor.