Acelepryn 600ml Insectacide Chlorantraniliprole
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Full Approval Now Granted
Acelepryn is an insecticide for the control of chafer grubs and leatherjackets in managed amenity turf.
Acelepryn has been fully approved and will be available in time for the key chafer grub application timing in late spring, and to target leatherjackets in the autumn.
The approved label now covers the control of chafer grubs and leatherjackets in sports pitches, golf courses, racecourses, bowling greens, airfields, and professional application to commercial and residential lawns.
- Chafer grubs (larvae).
- Cockchafer (Melolontha melolontha).
- Garden chafer (Phyllopertha horticola).
- Summer chafer (Amphimallon solstitialis).
- Welsh chafer (Hoplia philanthus).
Dose and application:
- 0.6 litres per hectare, applied in 500-1000 l/ha water.
- Maximum number of applications: 1 per year.
- Latest time of application: 31st August.
- A 5m buffer zone is required to protect aquatic life.
- Acelepryn should irrigated in after application.
- Timing of application Acelepryn is active on the 1st and 2nd instar stages.