Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Pack size: 1L
Active Ingredients: Paraffinic oil 730 g/L, Alchohol ethoxylate < 5%, Ethane 1, 2, Diol < 5%, Block copolymer (sticking agent) 25% approx.
Application rate: Autumn/winter use: 0.2 L/ha/Spring use: 0.3 to 0.4L/ha.
Anchor is an adjuvant which is designed to improve the retention of fertilisers and pesticides in the upper soil layer.
It reduces migration of sprayed materials under high rain fall, and enhances their availability under dry soil conditions. Anchor can be used with all soil applied liquid fertilisers and herbicides.
Anchor is a combination of highly refined paraffinic hydrocarbons, low environmental impact emulsifiers and block co-polymers.
- Anchors facilitates penetration into the upper soil surface evenly and effectively.
- Crop safetening effect - keeping the herbicide in the upper part of the soil profile where it cannot damage the crop seedling roots,
- Many spray applications rely on the even and persistent soil residual effects of nutrients and other products.
- Often rain will leach these materials deeper into the soil reducing efficacy.
- Anchor produces even deposition penetrating the soil surface quickly to reduce losses due to volatilisation or photo-degradation and slows losses from flushing deeper.
- Fixes the fertilisers and herbicides in the top 3cm of the soil, which is where they will be most active.
- Anchor has been shown to also be effective under very dry conditions.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Anchor.