Coragen Agricultural Insectacide 500ml Chlorantraniliprole
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Coragen Insecticide is a suspension concentrate formulation insecticide containing 200 g/l chlorantraniliprole for use on agricultural crops such as carrots, maize and sweetcorn. Coragen is a Group 28 anthranilic insecticide used for the control of larvae of various Lepidopteran (caterpillar species) and the Dipteran, carrot fly. Activity is by ingestion and contact. Paralysis of the pest occurs within a few hours of exposure and results in cessation of movement and feeding. Final control can take 2-4 days.
- One of the few remaining insecticides available to purchase.
- Can be use on a wide range of crops.
- Treats a wide range of insects.
- One 500ml bottle will cover up to 4 hectares.
- CORAGEN must not be applied to any crop suffering from stress for example, as a result of drought, waterlogging, low temperatures, disease attack, nutrient or lime deficiency or other factors reducing crop growth.
- To protect bees and pollinating insects do not apply to crops when in flower. Do not use when bees are actively foraging (i.e. apply in the early morning or late evening).
- Do not apply where other flowering plants are present.
- The best available application technique, which minimises off-target drift should be used to reduce effects on non-target insects or other arthropods.
- Consult processor when the product is to be applied to crops grown for processing.