Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
- Katana 25 wg 50g systemic universal herbicide
- Content in active substance: flazasulfuron 25%
- For pre-emergence or early post-emergence weed control in vine, citrus and olive crops
- Rated active substance used on a wide scale worldwide in vine, citrus, olive, oak crops and in uncultivated lands.
- Combating annual, perennial (grassy, broadleaf) weeds
- Absorbed by foliage and roots of the weeds, it moves through the apoplastic and symplastic pathway and concentrates in the young meristematic tissues hindering their growth.
- The first symptoms of the action of Katana® 25 WG are observed 5 to 10 days after spraying, depending on the temperature
- By itself or in a medium glyphosate provides long-term weed control from the time of application.
- Approved for many tree crops
- Spray dose: 10 - 20 grams per acre (Vine, Olive, Citrus)
- Pre-emergence or early post-emergence with directed spraying on the planting line.
- Volume of spray solution: 20-40 liters of solution/acre
- Packaging: Katana 25 wg 50g
- Always follow the instructions on the label