Roundup ProVantage 5l 480 Strong Glyphosate Weed killer
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Pack size: 5L
Active Ingredients: 480g/l Glyphosate
MAPP No: 16344
PCS No: 15534
Boom Sprayer Rate: 4L/ha
Knapsack Rate: 200ml per 10L of water covers 500m2
Area Covered: 1.25 Hectares
Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is a patented potassium salt formulation containing 480 g/L glyphosate and a unique blend of two surfactants.
The optimised blend of surfactants delivers highly efficient activity at the leaf surface and a synergistic improvement in glyphosate uptake and overall performance.
- Rainfast in 1 hour for annual weeds and 4 hours for perennial weeds.
- Clean label as defined by COSHH.
- Formulated to reduce drift.
- Can be used on areas of grassland, all edible and non-edible crops, enclosed or open waters, land adjacent to aquatic areas, forests and amenity vegetation.
- Easy pour container.
- Suitable in hard water without a water softener.
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate which kills the weed by blocking the plant's enzyme system. As the enzymes present in plants are not the same in humans, animals, birds or fish,
- Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is safe for everything apart from the green plants it targets.
- High load of glyphosate & reduced application rate, which in turn, reduces waste and transportation!
- Under Best Practice there is a low risk for the development of weed resistance to Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- suitable for a number of applications including weeds which are in or around water, tough invasive weeds & general perennial weeds.
Looking for a faster-acting alternative? We recommend Diamond 5L.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
|Rate Per Hectare
|Dilution Per Litre
|12ml per litre of water
|Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
|15ml per litre of water
|Arable weeds pre-planting of trees
|19ml per litre of water
|Most perennial weeds
|23ml per litre of water
|Floating aquatic weeds
|37ml per litre of water
|Rhododendron, Ivy, Japanese Knotweed