Sapphire 1L Hard Surface Cleaner Covers Up To 200m² Per Container
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Sapphire® is a brand new product developed specifically for those requiring an outdoor cleaner which covers larger areas. Sapphire® will cover up to 4 times the area of various other brands. This is due partly to the strength of Sapphire®, but also due to its special surfactant system which allow the active ingredients to penetrate quicker and deeper than other brands.
Sapphire® is an easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then continues to prevent re-growth. This biocide is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant and is ideal for cleaning hard surface areas including concrete, roofs, patios, wood, tennis courts, glass, plastic and block paving.
It is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed. It is also safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and contains no bleach or acids.
Want to kill weeds & moss in one treatment? Try a fully organic product called Natural Weed Spray
**In recent years, products which killed moss on hard surfaces have been classified in the UK as “biocides” and have been approved and controlled under the UK’s biocides regulations. Now, due to recent changes, products that kill moss on hard surfaces have been re-classified by the EC as herbicides. Due to this, we are unable to claim that this product will control moss; In spite of the fact that the product formulation has not changed since when it was used to control moss with very good results**
- Covers up to 4 times the area of similar products.
- Effectively treats and prevents mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces.
- Works on contact with the target.
- Continues to work for 5-7 days after application. Effects typically shown after 2-4 days.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results apply at the higher rate with plenty of water on a dry and sunny day.
- The best time to treat moss is in the autumn and spring.
- We also do this product in bigger pack sizes - Sapphire 5L and Sapphire 20L.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product to remove black grime or mould from natural stone paving slabs.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sapphire®.