Sapphire Hard Surface Cleaner 20L

In stock
Regular price £237.50

SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).

Sapphire® is an easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. Sapphire® removes the need for excessive scrubbing or pressure washing, simply dilute this product and apply to the effected area. Sapphire® typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then prevents re-growth.

This biocide is made up of a combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant. It is ideal for those requiring an outdoor cleaner to cover large areas as Sapphire® covers up to 4 times the area of other brands.

Sapphire® is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed. 

If you require a smaller pack size look at Sapphire 5L or 1L.