Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Thrust is a strong selective weed killer for the control of annual and broad-leaved weeds in agricultural and amenity grassland. Whilst this product is highly effective on weeds such as thistle, dock, plantain, soft rush and buttercups, it is particularly effective on the troublesome weed, ragwort. Thrust can be applied on paddocks and pasture as it will not harm the grass. It can be applied through a vehicle mounted or hand held sprayer making it a useful and versitile product.
Following the withdrawal of many other selective herbicides, Thrust is one of the few remaining products that can boast value for money.
When using Thrust to control ragwort or other waxy weeds, we recommend mixing in a herbicide enhancer such as Activatater 90 1L. This helps the herbicide to be drawn into the leaves more effectively & cuts down on the loss of product. It will also help reduce the amount of time it takes for the chemical to dry on the leaf.
To increase the spectrum of controllable weeds we would recommend using Thrust
- Highly effective on ragwort.
- Also offers control on broad-leaved weeds such as thistle, dock, plantain, soft rush and buttercups.
- Ideal for paddocks and pasture as it is safe for grass.
- Great value for money.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not graze livestock on treated areas for at least 14 days after spraying.
- Avoid spraying in windy conditions as drift onto neighbouring crop may damage non-target plants.
- Apply to a dry crop when rain is not forecast for the following 12 hours.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Alwasys wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Thrust.