Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is a patented potassium salt formulation containing 480 g/L glyphosate and a unique blend of two surfactants.
The optimised blend of surfactants delivers highly efficient activity at the leaf surface and a synergistic improvement in glyphosate uptake and overall performance.
- Rainfast in 1 hour for annual weeds and 4 hours for perennial weeds.
- Clean label as defined by COSHH.
- Formulated to reduce drift.
- Can be used on areas of grassland, all edible and non-edible crops, enclosed or open waters, land adjacent to aquatic areas, forests and amenity vegetation.
- Easy pour container.
- Suitable in hard water without a water softener.
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate which kills the weed by blocking the plant’s enzyme system. As the enzymes present in plants are not the same in humans, animals, birds or fish,
- Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is safe for everything apart from the green plants it targets.
- High load of glyphosate & reduced application rate, which in turn, reduces waste and transportation!
- Under Best Practice there is a low risk for the development of weed resistance to Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- suitable for a number of applications including weeds which are in or around water, tough invasive weeds & general perennial weeds.
Looking for a faster-acting alternative? We recommend Diamond 5L.
Always wear Chemical Resistant Spraying Gloves when using Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|2.25 Litres||12ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Arable weeds pre-planting of trees|
|3.75 Litres||19ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
|4.5 Litres||23ml per litre of water||Floating aquatic weeds|
|3.75 Litres||37ml per litre of water||Rhododendron, Ivy, Japanese Knotweed|