Cerone 5L Plant Growth Regulator
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Cerone is a plant growth regulator suitable for use in a range of crops including winter and spring varieties of barley and winter varieties of wheat, triticale and rye. As well as this, Cerone also has an Extention of Authorisation for Minor Use (EAMU) in apple trees, protected tomato plants and ornamental plant production. A soluble concentrate containing 480g of ethephon per litre, Cerone reduces the straw length and provides greater resistance to lodging which in turn aids harvesting and increases the crop yield. Best response from using this plant growth regulator is obtained when when it is applied when the crop is growing vigorously and before lodging has begun. If Cerone is in short supply do the time of year when agricultural products are made you will be sent the best equivalent tephon which is the same strength active.
- Suitable for use in a range of combinable crops.
- Has an EAMU for protected tomoto crops, apple trees and ornamental plant production.
- Ideal for use on crops at high risk of lodging.
- Increases crop yield when used to prevent lodging.
- Soluble concentrate.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid applying Cerone when the crop is under stress as it may worsen the stress symptoms.
- Do not apply when rain is forecast. Always avoid spray drift onto neighbouring non-crop plants.
- Best results will be obtained when Cerone is applied when the crop is actively growing.
- The active ingredient, ethephon, is an organophosphate. Handle with care.